- John Franklin Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: CA467D2D-76D2-41CA-A1C6-7A3F36D8A853
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4695
- Date: 24 DEC 1906
- Place: Flattop, Jefferson, Alabama, United States
- User ID: 6240CE06-88E5-4D54-9E7E-26674DD6834D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4694
- Date: 12 OCT 1953
- Place: Birmingham, Jefferson, Alabama, United States
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1944
- User ID: AE1D7055-FC38-4F9E-A8C8-552FA892EFE3
- WikiTree profile Parker-4651 created through the import of Paula's family 5-28-2011.GED on May 29, 2011 by Paula Marksman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paula and others.
- Source: S3 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Record ID Number: MH:S3 User ID: 19CD43FD-56EB-4783-85E4-4D83608697C5 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23363295&pid=1980829616
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Record ID Number: MH:R1 User ID: B1696161-7A17-42E7-9EE7-1C83D3676BD5
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Franklin's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John Franklin is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Gene Kelly, 33 degrees from Bram Stoker and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.