- Elizabeth (Pashley) Pympe's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father John Pashley, Esq., Burgess of Rye b. c 1432, d. 20 Nov 1468
Mother Louisa Gower b. c 1425, d. b 11 Jul 1458
Elizabeth Pashley was born circa 1449 at of Thevegate, Smeeth, Kent, England. 
She married Reginald (Reynold) Pympe, Esq., son of John Pympe, Esq. and Philippe Thornbury, circa 1470.
They had 1 daughter (Anne, wife of Sir John Scott).
Elizabeth Pashley died before 1485 at Thevegate, Smeeth, Kent, England.
- Reginald (Reynold) Pympe, Esq. b. c 1449, d. 21 Mar 1531
- Anne Pympe b. b 1484, d. bt Aug 1524 - 16 Feb 1540
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 310.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 1-2.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry: 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 182-183.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 302
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donald Gradeless, Tom Cahalan, and Rachel Russell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.