- Katherine (Paston) Newton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Note: ENGLAND
- Source: #S-1992136522
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=24279608&pid=1721197163
- Source S-1992136522
- Repository: #R-1992163608
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Repository R-1992163608
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Paston-30 created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Paston-40 created through the import of Briscoe Family Tree.ged on Aug 8, 2011 by K Bris. See the Changes page for the details of edits by K and others.
- Source: S1711808296 Repository: #R1711808294 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14996197&pid=1519
- Repository: R1711808294 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Katherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.