in Rode & Hinton St. George, Somerset, England
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 146 times.
William was born about 1405. William Paulet ... He passed away in 1488. 
No more info is currently available for William Paulet. Can you add to his biography?
- Arik Russell, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Arik and others.
- ↑ Entered by Arik Russell, Jun 8, 2012
This person was created on 31 March 2011 through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged.
Date and correct last name source: http://awt.ancestrylibrary.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=:3044567&id=I06579&style=TABLE&ti=5542
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Paulet directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Paulet directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.