- Marriage between A. J. Peck and Mary E. Scott
- Date: September 15, 1904
- Place: Gallia County, Ohio
- Groom: A. J. Peck
- Age: 62 (1842)
- Birth place: Meigs County, Ohio
- Current residence: Middleport, Ohio
- Occupation: Minister
- Father: Samuel Peck
- Mother: Emily Bush
- Marriage status: previously married
- Bride: Mary E. Scott
- Age:46 (1858)
- Birth place: Bulaville, Ohio
- Current residence: Bulaville, Ohio
- Father: Peter Halfhill
- Mother: Susan Athey
- Marriage status: widowed
- 1850 Census - Lebanon, Meigs, Ohio, United States
- Samuel Pick M - 50 (1800) B. Vermont
- Emily Pick F - 61 (1781) B. Ohio
- Andrew J Pick M - 8 (1842) B. Ohio
- Sarah E Pick F - 7 (1843) B: Ohio
- Cyrene J Pick F - 3 (1847) B. Virginia
- Margaret A Pick F - 2 (1848) B. Virginia
- Sarah James F - 26 (1824) B. Virginia
- 1860 Census - Lebanon Township, Meigs, Ohio
- Samuel Peck - 69 (1791) B. Vermont
- Emily Peck - 41 (1819) B: Ohio
- Adaline Peck - 20 (1840) B: Ohio
- Andrew Peck - 18 (1842) B: Ohio
- Margaret Peck - 13 (1847) B: Ohio
- Melinda Peck - 9 (1851) B: Ohio
- Mary Peck - 6 (1854) B. Ohio
- Hubert Peck - 4 (1856) B: Ohio
- Franklin Peck - 2 (1858) B: Ohio
- 1920 Census - Addison Twp., Gallia, Ohio
- Andrew J Peck M - 77y (1843) B. Ohio; Father B. Vermont; Mother B. Ohio
- Mary Peck F - 61y (1859) B. Ohio
- Walter Scott M (Step-son) - 32y
- Iren Scott F (Step-daughter) - 22y
- Findagrave link: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=peck&GSfn=Andrew&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=61102128&df=all&
- Graeme MacKay, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Graeme and others.
- ↑ "Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-1994," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VN3T-6CX : accessed 14 April 2012), A.J. Peck (1904). Reference Number: bk 10 p 291 cn 1737
- ↑ "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MXQ5-66N : accessed 14 April 2012), Samuel Pick in household of Samuel Pick (Lebanon, Meigs, Ohio, United States) NARA Publication Number: M432; NARA Roll Number: 710;Film Number: 444703.
- ↑ "United States Census, 1860," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MCL5-TF7 : accessed 14 April 2012), Samuel Peck Household (Lebanon Township, Meigs, Ohio). Page: 216; Family Number: 1553; Film Number: 805008; DGS Number: 4282832; Image Number: 00608
- ↑ "United States Census, 1920," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MDBJ-ZDR : accessed 15 April 2012), Household of Andrew J Peck (, Gallia, Ohio).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Andrew's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.