Hannah Peck was born about 1655. On May 12, 1680 she married, at Hartford, Deacon John Shepard (born at Cambridge, Mass. January 22, 1653, died at Hartford 1736) the son of John and Rebecca (Greenhill) Shepard. Hannah died between 1689 and 1695.
- Source: #S-456906241
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- WikiTree profile Peck-730 created through the import of Barcomb Allen.ged on Jun 21, 2011 by Steven Barcomb. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steven and others.
- Source: S0000 Title: Import from Barmast10b.GED Author: Steven Henry Barcomb Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- ↑ Hale, House and Related Families Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, by Donald Lines Jacobus and Edgar Francis Waterman (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1978) p. 259.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ann Johnson, Steven Barcomb, and John Putnam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.