- Howell Pennington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Howell /Pennington/
- Birth: Albemarle, Surry, Virginia, United States
- Date: 02 FEB 1742
- Date: 1742
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using 02 FEB 1742
- Date: 1819
- Place: Mecklenburg, Virginia, USA
- Date: 1819
Found multiple copies of DEAT DATE. Using 1819Array
- Source: S00578 Title: Bibliography: Bureau of the Census, Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States in the Year 1790, Records of the State Enumerations: 1782 to 1785, Virginia, Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1908 NOTEBibliography: Bureau of the Census, Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States in the Year 1790, Records of the State Enumerations: 1782 to 1785, Virginia, Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1908.
- Source: S00765 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R00004 NOTEAncestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R00004 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Thank you to Kelley Anonymous for creating WikiTree profile Pennington-1367 through the import of ThomasPenningtonDesc.ged on Sep 16, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kelley and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Howell's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.