- William Pennington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
William was born in 1841. William Pennington ... He passed away in 1929.
Married Rebecca "Becky" Asher on Jan 17 1861 Clay Co , KY
1880 Leslie Co., Ky. Census, page 507b, #58-58 William 39, Rebecca 42, Sallie 18, Felix 16, John 15, Winney 13, Martha 11, Luther 9, James 7, Joshua 6, Dill 4, Annie 3. Emily Asher (18?) is listed with the family as a Servant.
William's sister Annie married Rebecca's brother Henry
- Sallie Pennington 1862
- Felix Pennington 1863
- John Pennington 1865
- Winnie Pennington Hayre 1867
- Martha Pennington 1869
- Luther Pennington 1871
- James Pennington 1870
- Joshua Pennington 1874
- Dill Pennington 1875
- William Pennington 1876
- Annie Penningon Hayor 1877
- Farris Pennington 1885
- Find A Grave Memorial # 103543739
- PRA Group 31
- Sources; Sadie W. Stidham, Route 4, Box 197, Corbin, KY 40701
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tam X and Richard Carle. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 26, 2016 at 12:17GMT Walter Treichel wrote:
William is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.