- Burwell Perry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Was the father of the Seven Perry brothers Phillip Perry or Nathaniel Perry?
- User ID: F76967135ED0B140B71C7529C8E41C1E50DB
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 Dec 2010
- Time: 12:38:58
- Date: 30 Dec 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 12:38:58 30 Dec 2010.
- WikiTree profile Perry-1401 created through the import of most.recent.ged on Jul 23, 2011 by Norman Perry. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Norman and others.
The Seven Perry brothers were: Jeremiah, John, Francis, Joshua, Nathaniel, William, and Burwell. Six of these brothers appeared on the muster rolls of Colonel William Eaton's Regiment, Captain Osbourne Jeffrey's Company on October 8, 1754. Burwell's name does not appear on the muster roll, and it is presumed that he was too young for military service.
The Roots, The Vines, The Branches by Mary Jo Perry (Polly) Logan
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Burwell by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Norman Perry - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 54034
- Bennett Perry - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 180938
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.