- Norman Perry, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Norman and others.
- ↑ Entered by Norman Perry, Jul 29, 2011
Excerpt from : http://digital.library.okstate.edu/encyclopedia/entries/O/OK049.html OKLAHOMA FOLKLIFE SOCIETIES.........The president, the secretary, and the advisory council accomplished most of the work for organizing the presentations. He specifically gave credit to Della I. Young and Ethel Perry Moore, both of whom served as secretary. Moore, along with her husband, Chauncey O. Moore, collected ballads and folksongs in Oklahoma..... The Chronicles of Oklahoma 30 (Spring 1952). Ethel Moore and Chauncey O. Moore, Ballads and Folk Songs of the Southwest (Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1964). Guy Logsdon © Oklahoma Historical Society
C. O. Moore Household (1930 U.S. Census, Prague city, Lincoln county, Oklahoma, population schedule, Ward 3, Enumeration District 33, Supervisor District 10, Sheet no. 11-B, Dwelling 270, Family 271) National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) publication number T626, NARA Roll number 1911. Occupation listed as "teacher" in the Prague public schools, age 27.
Chauncey O. Moore household (1940 U.S. Census, Tulsa, Tulsa county, Oklahoma, population schedule, enumeration district 79-12, sheet number 63A, family number 417, line number 15, NARA publication number T627, NARA Roll number 3348. Occupation listed as "teacher, public schools".
Death Certificate, State Dept. of Health, State of Oklahoma, State File Number #17839, Date of Death September 29, 1975. Place of Death: Bristow, Creek county, Oklahoma. Cause of Death: Bronchial Pneumonia. Father: John Lawrence Perry, Mother: Jennie Mae Clapp. Place of Birth: Texas. Informant: Mrs. Julia E. Hawkins (sister).
On July 30, 2011 Norman Perry wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
- Ethel (Byrne) Moore
- Maude Ethel (Densmore) Moore
- Ethel C (Harland) Moore
- Ada Ethel (Lamb) Moore
- Ethel B. (Loynd) Moore
- Bertie Ethel Moore
- Ethel Beatrice Moore
- Ethel Louise Moore
- Ethel Perry
- Ethel (Moore) Ellis
- Ethel Louise Moore
- Marguerite Ethel Moore
- Ethel Mae (Perry) Grandstaff
- Ethel (Pope) Moore
- Ethel May (Perry) Fowler
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ethel's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma February 9, 1922 Comments: 1. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
1821 East 31st. Place, Tulsa, Oklahoma May 1955 Comments: 1. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
Oklahoma After 1913 Comments: 1. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.