in Gainesville, Wyoming County, New York, USA
[father unknown] and
in York, York County, Nebraska, USA
This page has been accessed 86 times.
Sedgwick was born in 1844. Sedgwick Pettis ... He passed away in 1894. 
No more info is currently available for Sedgwick Pettis. Can you add to his biography?
- Richard Belcher, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- ↑ Entered by Richard Belcher, Dec 21, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sedgwick's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sedgwick Pettis directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sedgwick Pettis directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Michele Hevingham, Richard Belcher, Donna Deckard, and Teresa Linscott. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.