- John Peyto's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father Edward Peyto
Mother Godith Throckmorton
Son of Edward Peyto and Godith, daughter of Thomas Throckmorton, Knt. He was born circa 1478 at Chesterton, Warwickshire.
He first married Anne, daughter of Richard Cook of Coventry, Warwickshire. They had three children.
He next married Margaret, daughter of Alexander Baynham, Knt. They had seven children.
John Peyto died in 1542. He is buried with his wife Margaret at the high altar in Chesterton, Warwickshire.
- Anne Cook
- Joan, a nun
- Margaret Baynham
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, 2nd edition 2011, Vol III, page 349
- Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families Abbreviation: Magna Carta Ancestry Author: Richardson, Douglas Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.