- Mary (Phelps) Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Mary Phelps married Daniel Adams, 20 Sept 1677, Windsor, Connecticut.
Mary Hester Phelps Adams died 15 March 1715.
- ↑ Family Search Pedigree Resource File database
- ↑ History of Simsbury, Granby and Canton, From 1642 to 1845
- ↑ New England Marriages Prior to 1700, page 3, by Clarence Almon Torrey, Elizabeth Petty Bentley; Genealogical Publishing Com, Jan 1, 1985
- History of Simsbury, Granby and Canton, From 1642 to 1845, by Noah A. Phelps, Hartford, Connecticut, 1845
- Descendants of David Johnson and Lois Johnson: Descendants of John AP Adams and Clara Powell, Reference No. GA24
- Eagle Pub. Co. The Phelps family of America and their English ancestors : with copies of wills, deeds, letters, and other interesting papers, Record for The Phelps family of America and their English ancestors : with copies of wills, deeds, letters, and other interesting papers.
- Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Larry Gardner, Bob Carson, and Angela Westover. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 25, 2015 at 02:22GMT Bob Tonsmeire wrote:
Mary is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 41 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 22 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.