- Russell Pherrill's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Russell's children were all born in Scarborough, but by 1881, he had moved his family to the Chatham area to a farm purchased by his father Adna. His brother William and his sister Elizabeth also moved to farms in the Chatham area which their father owned.
Russell died of heart disease. At the time of death he was listed as married, a farmer, living at Conc. 8, Lot 4, Chatham Twp.
- 1861 Census of Canada, Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Census Returns For 1861; Roll: C-1089-1090, Page: 10; Line: 19.
- Ontario, Canada, Marriages 1801-1928, Ontario County 1871, pg. 76 of 112.
- 1871 Census of Canada, Ontario, York East, Scarborough, pg.16 of 148.
- Cited in Ontario, Canada, Births 1869-1913, York 1874, pg. 155 of 479.
- Cited in Ontario, Canada, Births 1869-1913, York 1875, pg. 170 of 593.
- Cited in Ontario, Canada, Births 1869-1913, York 1877, pg. 271 of 623.
- 1881 Census of Canada, Ontario, Kent, Chatham, pg. 19 of 281.
- 1891 Census of Canada, Ontario, Bothwell, Chatham, pg. 52 of 130.
- 1901 Census of Canada, Ontario, Bothwell, Chatham, pg. 41 of 157.
- Cited in Ontario, Canada, Marriages 1801-1928, Kent 1904, pg. 21 of 66.
- Ontario, Canada, Deaths 1869-1938, Kent 1910, pg. 58 of 203.
- ↑ Entered by Dave Rutherford.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Russell's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.