- Hannah (Phillips) Morse's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Needs Merging.
DO NOT MERGE with Phillips-3001until disputed parentage is resolved.
No more info is currently available for Hannah Phillips. Can you add to her biography?
- Baker Family Tree blog; Chapter 17 - The Clarke Family
- Secondary source - unverified Reeve-104 18:17, 20 July 2015 (EDT)
- I have not been able to find a new version of this source and do not have record of what was on it. Looking at the edit history, I last edited this shortly after I started with genealogy and was still "green" on proper citations. This profile still requires considerable proper research. Reeve-104 18:17, 20 July 2015 (EDT)
Thank you to Scott Harris for creating WikiTree profile Phillips-6458 through the import of Harris Family Tree.ged on Mar 19, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Scott and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Scott Harris and Melanie Reeve. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 21 Jun 2015 at 20:40 GMT S (Hill) Willson wrote:
On 23 Feb 2015 at 06:39 GMT Schalk Pienaar wrote:
Hannah is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 19 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.