- Mary (Pickering) Knight's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
Mary Pickering was born about 1598 in Romsey, Southampton, England. She died 16 May 1676 in Charlestown, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
She married about 1619 in Southampton, Hampshire, England John Knight and had the following children:
- ↑ Private family tree on Ancestry.com (even for subscribers); therefore a better source is needed for this information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robert Weaver and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 14, 2013 at 17:01GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: