- John Pike's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Pike Name Study.
|This profile is part of the Pike One Name Study|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the One Name Studies Project!
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 13, 2013 at 12:28GMT Nae X wrote:
Massachusetts. He Int. Marriage on 23 Nov 1803 in Buckland, Franklin, Massachusetts. The History of Buckland 1779 - 1935 by Fannie Shaw Kendrick & Lucy Cutler Kellogg. Published by The Town of Buckland, Buckland, Mass. 1937. p. 508 of Whitingham, Vt., 1803 He was married to Meribah JONES in 1803. See for online source and documented information: http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/MAFRANKL/2002-05/1021866091
John is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 35 degrees from Gene Kelly, 32 degrees from Bram Stoker and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.