Richard was born about 1745. Richard Pilson ... He passed away in 1799. 
Do you have information about Richard Pilson? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Compiled by Charles Leon Harris from Abstracts of Virginia Deed Book No. 1, 1791-1801 published by T.L.C. Genealogy <tlc-gen.com>. Ptrick co., Va.
Smith River USGS Woolwine, Charity & Philpott Lake 22, 30, 71, 72, 117, 157, Richard, William PILSON; Thomas PLASTER; Benjamin POSEY; POTEET;
- ↑ Entered by John Wilson, Apr 17, 2013
Thanks to John Wilson for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.