- Richard Pilson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Richard was born about 1745. Richard Pilson ... He passed away in 1799. 
Do you have information about Richard Pilson? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Compiled by Charles Leon Harris from Abstracts of Virginia Deed Book No. 1, 1791-1801 published by T.L.C. Genealogy <tlc-gen.com>. Ptrick co., Va.
Smith River USGS Woolwine, Charity & Philpott Lake 22, 30, 71, 72, 117, 157, Richard, William PILSON; Thomas PLASTER; Benjamin POSEY; POTEET;
- ↑ Entered by John Wilson, Apr 17, 2013
Thanks to John Wilson for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Richard:
- John Wilson - AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.