- Richard (Pincerna) Fitzjohn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Richard's origin is unknown. Despite imaginary speculations, there is no reason to connect him to the family of William "Pincerna" (Butler) d'Aubigny.
From the Celtic Casimir family tree: "...The marriage settlement of John de la Hurne with Margerie, da. and heiress of Richard fitz John of Connerton, is among the Wardour Muniments."
- Occupation: butler to Robert of Gloucester
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.