- Julianus Calpernius (Piso) Tranjanus's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: abt 0100
- Place: Italy, Lazio, Rome
- Date: 161
- Place: Lorium Eturia
- Age: 60-61
Created through the import of Bishop Family Tree.ged on 18 February 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Piso-22 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. Created on 10 March 2011 through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Julianus Calpernius's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields and David Bishop. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.