Eleanor of Lancaster
- b. abt 1317 Grosmont Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales
- d. 1372 1 11 Arundel, Sussex
- burial: aft 1372-01-11 Lewes, Sussex Chichester Cathedral, Chichester, Sussex
- p. Henry PLANTAGENET, Earl of Lancaster and Maud DE CHAWORTH
- m.1 05 Feb 1344 Richard FITZ ALAN, "Cropped Hat", (b. Abt 1306, Arundel, Sussex - 24 Jan 1375). Ditton Church, Stoke Poges, Buckingham Issue:
- Edmund b. 1346 Arundel, Sussex d. 1366
- Joan b. 1347 Arundel, Sussex d. 7 Apr 1419
- . Richard b. 1346 Arundel, Sussex d. 21 Sep 1397
- Alice, Countess of Kent b. Abt 1350 Arundel, Sussex d. 17 Mar 1415/16
- John, Baron Arundel, b. Abt 1338, of Arundel, Sussex, England , d. 15 Dec 1379, Drowned, Irish Sea
- Thomas FITZ ALAN b. 1352, of Arundel, Sussex, England , d. 20 Feb 1414
- Eleanor ( b. 1354)
- m.2 1339 John BEAUMONT, Lancaster, Lancashire (d. 10 May 1342) in Lancaster, Lancashire
- Some Colonial Dames of Royal Descent
- Faris, David. Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1996.Original data: Faris, David. Plantagenet Anc Repository: Note:
- Foundation of Medieval Genealogy
- FamilySearch (TM) International Genealogical Index v5.0, Intellectual Reserve, Inc., (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints http://www.familysearch.org), Film 458136. Film 170416, Page 699, Ref 26885. Film 184634, Ref 26142.
Searching for someone else?
- Alice (Warenne) FitzAlan
- Eleanor Plantagenet
- Eleanor (Plantagenet) Montfort
- Eleanor de Warenne
- Eleanor (Plantagenet) of Woodstock
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eleanor's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lindsay Coleman, Tim Perry, Robin Wood, and Elizabeth Ross. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 16, 2013 at 06:30GMT Bob Fields wrote: