Elizabeth of Rhuddlan (also Elizabeth Plantagenet; 7 August 1282 - 5 May 1316) was the eighth daughter of Edward I of England and Eleanor of Castile.
Countess of Holland; Countess of Hereford
- Countess of Holland
- Reign 8 January 1297 - 10 November 1299
- Spouse John I, Count of Holland
- m. 1297; dec. 1299
- Humphrey de Bohun, 4th Earl of Hereford
- m. 1302; wid. 1316
- Lady Eleanor de Bohun
- John de Bohun, 5th Earl of Hereford
- Humphrey de Bohun, 6th Earl of Hereford
- Margaret de Bohun, 2nd Countess of Devon
- William de Bohun, 1st Earl of Northampton
- Edward de Bohun
- Eneas de Bohun
- Father Edward I of England
- Mother Eleanor of Castile
- Born 7 August 1282 (1282-08-07) Rhuddlan Castle, Denbighshire
- Died 5 May 1316 (aged 33) Quendon, Essex
- Burial Waltham Abbey, Essex
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Tim Perry, Bob Fields, Terry Drake, Lindsay Coleman, and David Robinson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 18, 2014 at 23:01GMT Renee Malloy wrote:
On June 22, 2014 at 22:16GMT Lady Jessica Totty wrote:
On February 20, 2012 at 12:35GMT Roger Travis wrote: