- Adelaide (Poitou) de Poitiers's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: House of Capet.
Adelais (950/5 - 1004).
William "Towhead" III, Duke of Aquitaine m.935 Adele of Normandy
- William II of Poitou
- Adelaide of Poitou
- Robert II of France
- Hedwig, Countess of Mons (c. 969–after 1013) m. Reginar IV, Count of Mons
- Gisèle, Countess of Ponthieu (c. 970–1002) m. Hugh I, Count of Ponthieu
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
- ↑ Wikipedia: Adelaide of Aquitaine
- ↑ father: Rollo of Normandy; Weis, F. (1992). Ancestral Roots, (7th ed).
- ↑ Wikipedia: Hugh Capet
- ↑ alias: Hadevide; Avoise
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Adelaide's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Ellen Blackwell, A. Tomkins, Chet Spencer, Frank Hanna, Wendy Hampton, Frank Sands, Chuck Morrison, and Douglas Blaine Schneider. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 30, 2015 at 07:40GMT Bree Ogle wrote:
On February 23, 2015 at 17:16GMT Steven Chambers wrote:
Adelaide is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 39 degrees from Gene Kelly, 33 degrees from Bram Stoker and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.