This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: B61233AB38E04B6EAD676F480C3A55D8B58E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 1 JUN 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 1 JUN 2012.
- Note: The ancestry and descendants of Gideon Pond have been compiled through the research of his daughter Tilla Pond Ritchie, Lyn Ritchie, and Jeff Williamson.
Gideon and his brother Samuel were missionaries to the Dakota tribe, beginning in 1833.
Gideon Pond's diaries from 1853 and 1857-78 have been transcribed and annotated. For a pdf copy, contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WikiTree profile Pond-310 created through the import of temp.ged on Jun 1, 2012 by Steve St. Martin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steve and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gideon's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 30, 2012 at 20:36GMT Steve St. Martin wrote:
Steve St. Martin email@example.com
On October 25, 2012 at 15:44GMT Steve St. Martin wrote: