- Susanna (Potter) Anthony's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Questionable Gateway Ancestors.
- Susanna Potter
- abt 1618 London, Greater London, Middlesex, England
- 18 Apr 1619 Newport-Pagnell, Bucks Co., England
- 1675-07-28 Warnick, Kent, Rhode Island, USA
Ancestral File Number
- Austin, John Osborne Ancestry of Thirty-Three Rhode Islanders Born in the 18th Century (Albany, N.Y.: Joel Munsell's Sons: 1889) Page: 25, 53
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 10 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of 104-B.ged on 12 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of grant2.ged on 07 February 2011.
- Thank you to Wiley Walters for creating WikiTree profile Potter-2031 through the import of Wiley Woodrow Walters Jr. (1).ged on Feb 5, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Wiley and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: A2217D64579FD611831A24A1FAC000009DCA
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 Aug 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 Aug 2012.
- Source: S1324 Abbreviation: Imported GEDCOM file Title: GEDCOM file imported on 25 Jul 2002.
- Source: S450 Abbreviation: Imported GEDCOM file Title: GEDCOM file imported on 25 Jul 2002.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Susanna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: H Horsinao, Wiley Walters, and Robert Harter. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 8, 2015 at 09:46GMT D. Ellis wrote: