- Robert Potter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
S1. Potter, p.5 Descendants of Nicholas Potter of Lynn, Massachusetts : supplement to Part 9,
S2. Potter Register Report Robert Potter is the son of Nicholas Potter (born in 1577 in Newport-Pagnell, Buckinghamshire). Robert married Elizabeth Marshal in Newport-Pagnell on 4Nov1591 . They had 9 listed children, Thomas 1, Thomas 2, Thomas 3 (twin), John (twin), Nicholas, Robert, Mary, Ann, Susann.
S3. Ancestry Tree Ancestry Family Trees Publication:
S4. Geni. Robert Potter of Newport Pagnell, born ca 1558 in Newport Pagnell, died 2May1627 in Newport Pagnell. Husband of Elizabeth Marshall (born ca. 1574). "It is probable that Thomas and Isabel are the parents of Robert, but it can't really be proven." This source has considerable discussion and references.
1. This person was created on 08 April 2011 through the import of Grant R. Phillips, Jr..ged.
2. Potter-2794 was created by Rich Howard through the import of Rich Howard Ancestors.ged on Jan 9, 2014.
1. This profile has Robert the son of Thomas and Isabel. Source S2 has him the son of Nicholas and Unknown. Source S4 has him the son of Thomas and Isabel.
2. OurFamilyHistories does not show this Robert Potter.
3. FamilySearch. A query for "Robert Potter, England, 1560-1570" returns 4 primary sources. These seem to be from 3 distinct Robert Potters, none with father = Thomas or Nicholas. 250 Trees contain Robert Potter. FamilySearch
Searching for someone else?
- Robert Potter
- Robert s Potter
- Robert Potter Jr
- Robert Potter
- Robert S. Potter
- Roberta Naomi (Potter) Leonard
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Amy Hubley-Morris, Jack Wise, Judith Painter-McGregor, and Rich Howard. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 10 May 2016 at 17:44 GMT Steve Selbrede wrote:
Robert is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 19 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.