- Joshua Poythress's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Joshua was born before 1689. Joshua Poythress ... He passed away in 1740. 
Can you add any information on Joshua Poythress? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Etta Eaton, Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
JSTOR - subscription required for full article, but single preview page (free) has information you may find of interest.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joshua's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 30, 2015 at 15:56GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
R. Bolling Batte's research has Joshua as the first child (and John b c1665 as 6th). John (b c1665, m Mary Batte), was the son Christon (bp 1634). See RBB online chart and narrative. The narrative shows Joshua's son Joshua as husband of Mary Short (see info on first page of this JSTOR article).