- Joseph Prentice (1)'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 19 APR 1668
- Place: Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Date: 1675-1676
- Place: New London, New London, Connecticut
- Source: #S-1450862356
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-1450862356
- Repository: #R-1958205582
- Title: Public Member Trees
- Author: Ancestry.com
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.
- Source: S43 Title: Electronic File GEDCOM File : ~AT188.ged
- Repository R-1958205582 Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joseph by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Joseph:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Joseph is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 25 degrees from Bram Stoker and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.