Henry was born about 1835. He was baptised on 18 October 1835, in Bramshaw, Wiltshire.
He died in London, Ontario, on January 27, 1915.
No more info is currently available for Henry Prince. Can you add to his biography?
- 1852 Canadian census, Westminster township, Middlesex, Canada West
- "Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FMJD-N5Y : accessed 23 Nov 2013), Henry Prince and Eliza Hodson, 1884.
- Same record (with image) on Ancestry (subscription needed)
- "Ontario Deaths,1869-1937 and Overseas Deaths, 1939-1947," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JDDC-9QQ : accessed 23 Nov 2013), Henry Prince, 1915.
- Same record (with image) on Ancestry (subscription required)
- Usenet group discussion that lists Henry's children.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Henry by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Canada West 1861 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 19, 2012 at 21:12GMT Lianne Lavoie wrote: