The daughter of Rev. Peter & Joanna (Boyse) Prudden, she was baptized on March 11, 1642/3 in Milford, and she married Jehue Burr about 1655 in Fairfield, Conn. (he married second, Esther Ward). Her will dated March 22, 1682/3 mentions property in Milford & Stamford,Conn. and land in Yorkshire, England. Parents: Peter Prudden (1601 - 1656)Joanna Boyse Prudden Willett Bishop
Spouse: Jehu Burr (1625 - 1692) Children: Peter Burr (1668 - 1724)*Sarah Burr Gold (1672 - 1711)*
Burial: Old Congregational Burying Ground Stratford Fairfield County Connecticut, USA
Created by: Nareen, et al Record added: Mar 05, 2010 Find A Grave Memorial# 49136811
NameElizabeth Prudden #S00089: http://www.genealogy.com/genealogy/famousfolks/aaron-burr/d0/i0000013.htm#i13</ref>
BirthMAR 1643 #S00089: http://www.genealogy.com/genealogy/famousfolks/aaron-burr/d0/i0000013.htm#i13
- 11 MAR 1643 Milford, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Inheritance: 1690, received accrued English income.176
- Residence 1: Milford, New Haven County, Connecticut at time of
- Residence 2: Milford, later Stamford, New Haven County, Connecticut, USA
- Will: March 22, 1682/83, mentioned property in Milford and "Stanford" [Stamford], and land in England commonly called Edgton Kerbye Moreside & Southfields in Yorkshire.
- ABT 1655 Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Husband: Jehu Burr
- Wife: Elizabeth Prudden
- Marriage: ABT 1666
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Smith, Ed Poor, and Kathryn Greenwald. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.