- Enoch Pugh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- The comments below are the only reference I could find to Nancy Pugh's parents. If Nancy was born in 1832, her mother would have been 44 at the time of her birth.
- Findagrave.com says Enough was the son of Thomas Pugh b 1758 d 1846 and Eva Barbara Amick Pugh b 1861 d 1845
34. Enoch PUGH 72 was born in 1784 in North Carolina. He was buried in 1862 in Gray's Chapel Cemetery, Randolph Co., NC. He died on 9 June 1862 in Gray's Chapel, Randolph Co., North Carolina. He was married to Pethia DEVINEY on 8 January 1815 in Guilford Co., North Carolina. Pethia DEVINEY73 was born in 1788. She died in 1862 in Gray's Chapel, Randolph Co., North Carolina. She was buried in 1862 in Gray's Chapel Cemetery, Randolph Co., NC. Enoch PUGH and Pethia DEVINEY had the following children:
62 i. Nancy PUGH 74. 63 ii. William PUGH 75 was born in 1816. 64 iii. Jesse Arlendo PUGH 76 was born in 1817. He died in 1901 in Gray's Chapel, Randolph Co., North Carolina. 65 iv. Samuel PUGH 77 was born in 1826/27. 66 v. John PUGH 78 was born in 1830.
- Note: the above source lists no birth date for Nancy but she could have been born in 1825 per the burial source listed for her.
- Burial - http://cemeterycensus.com/nc/rand/cem025.htm
Thanks to Jim Vondrak for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Enoch's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.