This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 2 NOV 2013
- Time: 00:23:46
- Date: 2 NOV 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:23:46 2 NOV 2013.
- Source: S-339064341 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R-898852530 Data Changed: Date: 2 NOV 2013 Time: 00:23:46 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=62215837&pid=186
- Repository: R-898852530 Name: Ancestry.com
Thank you to Bill Sigmund for creating WikiTree profile Puleston-45 through the import of Sigmund Family Tree.ged on Nov 2, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Bill and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 15, 2014 at 13:58GMT Paty Adams wrote:
Birth: circa 1540 , Tir Mon, Anglesey, , Wales Death: 1565 (25) , Worthenbury, Flintshire, , Wales Immediate Family: Son of Richard Puleston and Alice Puleston Husband of Elizabeth Woolrich Father of Margaret Puleston Added by: Robert Price on February 23, 2009 Managed by: David Goldfarb and 8 others Curated by: Catherine "Erin" Serafina Liora Spiceland