- Elizabeth Putney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Type: Birth of Putney, Elizabeth
- Date: 14 AUG 1697
- Place: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
- United States of America
- City: Salem
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States of America
- Type: Death of Putney, Elizabeth
- Date: 1716
- Place: Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 FEB 2013
- Time: 14:00:04
- Date: 24 FEB 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14:00:04 24 FEB 2013.
- ↑ Putney-69 was created by Joseph St. Denis through the import of flecther.ged on Jan 8, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Source: S6888 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R0002 Data Changed: Date: 24 FEB 2013 Time: 14:00:10 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=52903586&pid=4
- Repository: R0002 Name: Ancestry.com Address: CONT Orem CONT UT City: Orem State: UT Address: Orem CONT UT Address 1: Orem CONT UT Address: CONT Provo CONT UT City: Provo State: UT Address: Provo CONT UT Address 1: Provo CONT UT
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.