- Anne (Pympe) Scott's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
ANNE PYMPE,was daughter of Reginald Pympe, of Nettlested Place in Kent, and Elizabeth Pashley. 
Anne was the wife of Sir John Scott of Scott's Hall.
Wife of John Scott — married November 22, 1506 in Thevegate, Smeeth, Kent, England.
Sir Reginald Scott was the son of Sir John Scott and Anne Pympe.
Anne's birth is estimated 1480-1485 at Nettlestead, Kent, England, where her parents lived.
1535-1539 Brabourne, Kent, England. Scott's Hall?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Genesis of the White Family, A Connected Record of the White Family Beginning in 900 at the Time of Its Welsh Origin when the Name was Wynn, and Tracing the Family Into Ireland and England. Several of the Name Entered England with the Norman Conqueror. Representatives of the English Branch Emigrated to America in 1638. The Scotts of Scot's Hall in the County of Kent, England. One of the Oldest Recorded Families, Their Traditionary History Beginning in Ireland about 300 B.C. The Authenticated Record Herein Given Dates Back to 400 A.D. Emigration to America was in 1740. Their Descendants are to be Found in Every State of the Union. Supplemental Records, Biographical Sketches and Coats of Arms of Nearly Seventy Allied Families – Mrs. Martha (Humphreys) Maltby, p 187
- John Davis, his wife, Dorothea (Gotherson) Davis, early Salem County, N.J. Quakers, and some of their descendants (including Samuel Morgan and John Brick lines), Royal and Magna Carta ancestors. Author: Catherine Soleman Chandler; Elmer Garfield Van Name. Publisher: Salem, N.J., Salem County Historical Society, 1965. Series: Salem County Historical Society, Salem, N.J. Publications., v. 4, no. 1 (p 56)
- Title: Lineage of Sophia Elizabeth Kavanaugh-Bear at Ancestry
Sherlock, Sophia Elizabeth Bear,. Lineage of Sophia Elizabeth Kavanaugh-Bear : in (Argall-Filmer), Green, Clay, Bruce, and Palmer ancestry (maternal), Loftus, (Woods-Wallace) This has information on Elizabeth Pashley
- Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred families.. Wilkinson, M. M.. Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred families. Shelby, Miss.: Shelby Book Store, 1949.Original data: Wilkinson, M. M.. Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred fa
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Anne's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donald Gradeless, Tom Cahalan, and Rachel Russell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 14, 2013 at 19:09GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: