- Paul Carl Otto Rückert's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Death: Y
- Date: 10 NOV 1919
- Place: Fürstenwalde / Brandenburg / Deutschland
- Age: 53
- UPD 4 APR 2011 10:18:56 GMT -0500
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6509
- User ID: 546DACC2-772E-4DDC-90F4-B020BE955EAE
- WikiTree profile Rückert-8 created through the import of jaschkefamilytree.ged on Aug 26, 2011 by Birger Jaschke. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Birger and others.
- Source: S15 Author: HJ Dobers Title: Dobers (Verwandt) Text:
Familienseite: Dobers (Verwandt)Familienstammbaum: dobers-samt2 Type: Smart Matching Media: 109873574-21 Record ID Number: MH:S15 Page: Paul Carl Otto Rückert Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Date: 14 MAR 2011 Text: Durch Bestätigen eines Smart Match hinzugefügt Event: Smart Matching Role: 21000766
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Paul Carl Otto's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Paul Carl Otto is 35 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 57 degrees from Anne Frank, 39 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 45 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 32 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.