in Alabama, United States
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 121 times.
This person was created through the import of Margaret and Family.ged on 22 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1878
- Place: Alabama, United States
- Source: #S373
- User ID: 3D2D60C7FEAB42B89D44254AC7990B33225F
- Source S373
- Abbreviation: 1880 U.S. Federal Census of Conecuh County, Alabama
- Title: 1880 U.S. Federal Census of Conecuh County, AL
- Repository: #R0
No REPO record found with id R0.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emily L.'s ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Emily L. Rabb directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Emily L. Rabb directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.