[date unknown] in England
[father unknown] and
[date unknown] in Canada
This page has been accessed 175 times.
John Ralph ... 
No more info is currently available for John Ralph. Can you add to his biography?
- Census of Canada, 1921. Saskatchewan, Prince Albert district, subdistrict 28, page 11.
- ↑ Entered by Erin Breen, Feb 21, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with
carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in the same direct paternal or maternal line.
It's also likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Ralph directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Ralph directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.