- John Ranney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
This person was created through the import of Savage.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 9J40-71
- LDS Baptism:
- Date: 16 JUL 1907
- LDS Endowment:
- Date: 13 OCT 1915
- User ID: C6131FF960807E40A21ED8237EB00FE56CAC
LDS Sealing Child
- LDS Sealing Child:
- Child of Family: @F677@
- Date: 24 MAR 1943
- LDS Temple: ARIZO
- Source: #S32
- Record ID Number: 5148
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 OCT 2008
- Time: 08:34:56
- Date: 8 OCT 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 08:34:56 8 OCT 2008.
- Source S32
- Repository: #REPO6
- Type: Ancestral File
- Title: Ancestral File (TM)
- Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Abbreviation: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Publication: June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998
- Abbreviation: Church Resources - Ancestral File (TM)
- Master Listing Source: Y
- Repository REPO6
- Name: Family History Library
- Address: 35 N West Temple Street
- Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA
John was born in 1662. John Ranney ... He passed away in 1693.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with John:
- Jamie Handy - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M680667
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.