Israel was born in 1812. Israel Rape ... He passed away in 1887. 
No more info is currently available for Israel Rape. Can you add to his biography?
- Nancy Legge, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Nancy and others.
- ↑ Entered by Nancy Legge, Nov 1, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Israel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 7, 2014 at 02:01GMT Laura Scott wrote:
"Reeb Roots: In Europe and America", compiled by John V. Reeb, edited by Nell Taylor Norvell, Gateway Press Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1994.