This person was created through the import of Adams,Fowler,Roulston,Twilla_2011-03-09.ged on 10 March 2011.
- Date: 22 MAY 1808
- Place: Tennessee, USA
- Source: #S00025
- Text: Name: Mathew Raulston
Residence: Marion county, Marion, Tennessee Age: 42 years Calculated Birth Year: 1808 Birthplace: Tennessee Gender: Male Race (original): Race (expanded): Death Month: Death Year: Film Number: 444845 Digital GS Number: 4206047 Image Number: 00404 Line Number: 26 Dwelling House Number: 536 Family Number: 536 Marital Status: Free or Slave:Household Gender Age Mathew Raulston M 42y Mary Raulston F 35y Martha Raulston F 15y Sarah Raulston F 13y Henry Raulston M 11y John Raulston M 9y Anna Raulston F 4y James Raulston M 2y
.:: Source: #S00021
- Text: Name: Mathew H Roulston Residence: Marion, Tennessee Minor civil division: 9 District Age: 52 years Estimated birth year: 1808 Birthplace: Tennessee Gender: Male Page: 89 Family number: 602 Film number: 805263 Digital GS number: 4297405 Image number: 00543 NARA publication number: M653 Collection: United States Census, 1860
- Note: #N00202
- Source: #S00024
- Text: Name: Mathew H Roulston Estimated birth year: 1808 Gender: Male Age: 62y Race or color (expanded): White Birthplace: Tennessee Residence: District 9, Marion, Tennessee, United States Dwelling: 49 Family: 49 Collection: United States Census, 1870 Insane
- Source S00021
- Title: 1860 United States Federal Census
- NOTE1860 United States Federal Census.
- Source S00024
- Title: 1870 United States Census
- NOTE1870 United States Census.
- Source S00025
- Title: 1850 United States Federal Census Slave Schedule
- NOTE1850 United States Federal Census Slave Schedule.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mathew's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.