- James Ray's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
James was born on July 27, 1834, probably in Marion County, Kentucky. He was the son of Joseph Ray and Theresa Mills.
James Ray was baptized on September 1, 1834 by Rev. Louis Nicholas Petit at St. Charles Catholic Church in St. Mary's, Marion County, Kentucky. His sponsor was Susan Mills.
James was married on January 31, 1859 at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Marion County, Kentucky, to Mary Cordelia Rhodes, daughter of Hillary H. Rhodes and Louisa Mattingly.
No more info is currently available for James Ray. Can you add to his biography?
July 27, 1834 - Birth - Marion County, Kentucky.
September 1, 1834 - Baptized - St. Charles Catholic Church, Saint Mary's, Kentucky.
January 31, 1859 - Marriage - Married to Mary Cordelia Rhodes at St. Francis Xavier Church, Raywick, Marion County, Kentucky.
- ↑ Daniel and Delores Bohn, Marion County - White Baptisms, CD-ROM Database (Louisville, Kentucky: Self-published, 2 Mar 2009), p. 604.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.