- William Reeves I's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
William was born about 1556. William Reeves ... He passed away about 1621. 
Can you add any information on William Reeves? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Alexander Hunter, Friday, November 15, 2013.
William was born in 1556. William Reeve ... He passed away in 1621. 
Do you have information about Reeve? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Thanks to X Gorby for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by X and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Alexander Hunter and X Gorby. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Jun 2014 at 01:38 GMT Alexander Hunter Jr. wrote:
William is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.