in Jonesboro, Carter, Tennessee, United States
[father unknown] and
in Carter, Tennessee
in Cumberland, Kentucky, United States
This page has been accessed 14 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Elizabeth /Reneau/
- File: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=document&guid=ca36cc2b-d9cf-48b2-b2d5-403de30957f3&tid=58690449&pid=382
- Format: htm
- Title: Jacob and Lydia
- Husband: John Warden
- Wife: Elizabeth Reneau
- Date: 15 Jan 1811
- Place: Carter, Tennessee
- Source: S-192534194 Repository: #R-799339221 Title: Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc APID: 1,1169::0
- Repository: R-799339221 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S-194005671 Repository: #R-799339221 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=58690449&pid=382
- ↑ Source: #S-192534194 APID: 1,1169::4428138
- ↑ Source: #S-192534194 APID: 1,1169::492150
Thank you to Neil Sapre for creating WikiTree profile Reneau-61 through the import of Family Tree 9-11-13.ged on Sep 11, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Neil and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Elizabeth Reneau directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Elizabeth Reneau directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.