in Schaerbeek (Belgium)
[private wife (1920's - unknown)]
[private son (1940's - unknown)] and [private son (1940's - 1980's)]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 53 times.
Albert was born in 1912. He is the son of Jules-César Reynaerts and Blanche Souweine. 
No more info is currently available for Albert Reynaerts. Can you add to his biography?
- Robert Samaha, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Robert and others.
- ↑ Entered by Robert Samaha, Dec 12, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Albert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Albert Reynaerts directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Albert Reynaerts directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.