- Anna Rhodes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
She was baptized on January 23, 1848, at St. Charles Catholic Church in Raywick, Marion County, Kentucky, by Rev. A. Saunier. Her sponsor was Margaret Brown.
1850 - U.S. federal census - Hillary is listed as Hillary Rodes in District 2, Marion County, Kentucky, as a 32 year old farmer with his wife, Louisa, 37, and children, Mary C., 9; Charles W, 8; William M., 6; Nancy J., 3; and Louisa, 1.
1860 - U.S. federal census - In 1860, the Rhodes family is living in District 1, Marion County, Kentucky and consists of Hilery, 40; Louisa, 49; Matthew 18; William, 17; Nancy, 13; Eliza, 11; Sarah, 8; John 6; and Frances, 2.
- ↑ Daniel and Delores Bohn, Marion County - White Baptisms, CD-ROM Database (Louisville, Kentucky: Self-published, 2 Mar 2009), p. 607.
- ↑ 1850 U.S. census, Marion, Kentucky, population schedule, District 2 p420B, dwelling 360, family 360, Hillery Rodes; digital images, Ancestry.com(http://www.ancestry.com: accessed 25 Feb 2012); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M432, roll 212.
- ↑ 1860 U.S. census, Marion, Kentucky, population schedule, District 1, p. 626, dwelling 807, family 768, Hilery Rhodes; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com: accessed 25 February 2012), citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M653, roll 385.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.