- George Rhodes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
George Rhodes was married on April 23, 1839, at St. Thomas Catholic Church, Bardstown, Nelson County, Kentucky, to Priscilla Elizabeth Rhodes.
He passed away on April 12, 1853, in Meade County, Kentucky.
Do you have information about Rhodes? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
About 1819 - Birth - Near Cartwright's Creek, then Washington County, Kentucky.
April 23, 18339 - Marriage - Married to Priscilla Elizabeth Rhodes at St. Thomas Catholic Church, Bardstown, Nelson County, Kentucky.
April 12, 1853 - Death - Meade County, Kentucky.
- ↑ Kentucky, death certificate no. illegible (1853), George W. Rhodes; digital image, Ancestry.com, "Kentucky, Death Records, 1852-1953," Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com).
Thanks to Jackie King for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jackie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Gene Kelly, 31 degrees from Bram Stoker and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.