James was a member of the Owensboro Kentucky Police Force in 1902, 03, and 04.
He, as well as his wife and children are buried in Mater Dolorosa Cemetery in Owensboro.
Do you have information about James Rhodes? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
1870 - United States Federal Census - In 1870, Cornelius Roads, 34, is shown with his wife, Sarah A., 29, in Ellis, Ohio County, Kentucky. Living with them are children William Roads, 11, Oederick Roads, 9, Mary B. Roads, 8, John F Roads, 5, James Roads, 4 and Aretus Roads, 2.
1880 - United States Federal Census - In 1880, Corneleus Rhodes, 44, and his wife, Sarah A., 37, are living in Owensboro, Daviess County Kentucky. In the household are William W. Rhodes, 21, Theodrick W. Rhodes, 18; Mary B. Rhodes, 17; John T. Rhodes, 15; James Rhodes, 12; Artemess Rhodes, 10; Eddy Rhodes, 6; and Ira Rhodes. Also listed is Lizzy Rose, 57.
- ↑ 1870 U.S. census, Ohio, Kentucky, population schedule, Ellis, p. 441 stamped, dwelling 111, family 111, Cornelius Roads; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M593, roll 492.
- ↑ 1880 U.S. census, Daviess, Kentucky, population schedule, Owensboro, enumeration district (ED) 168, p. 26B, Corneleus Rhodes; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm T9, roll 411.
Thanks to Jackie King for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jackie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.