This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
There are nine births recorded in the Massachusetts Vital Recotds for children by the name of Mary Richards between the years 1680 and 1690. The parents of Mary need to be confirmed. 
- Date: Mar 28, 1766
- Place: Middleton, Essex, Massachusetts, USA [KENNY Mary, wid., old age, Mar. 28, 1766, a. upwards of 80 y. C. R. 1766 Middleton, Essex, Massachusetts, United States Death]
- Date: 10 Jan 1704-05
- Place: Middleton, Mass. [Mary RICHARDS: Mary, and Dan[ie]ll Kenny, Jan. 10, 1704/5. 1704 Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, United States Marriage]
- Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010).
- ↑ Unsourceed
- ↑ Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, Middleton V1, p. 136.
- ↑ Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, Salem V4, p. 253.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Beverley Scott, Eugene Quigley, Jamie Swindells, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.