- Isaac Richardson -'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He lived on "Richardson's Row" which originally consisted of the lots granted to Ezekiel, Samuel and Thomas Richardson in 1637/8. His will dated Feb 28, 1688/9, recorded in Middlesex Probate Records vii. 11., mentions wife Deborah; son Jonathan (under 21); Sons: Edward, Joseph, Benjamin, and David (all minors); and daughters Mary and Elizabeth.
Children of Isaac Richardson and Deborah Fuller
Source for children from John Vinton's "Richardson Memorial", vol II. pg 507
i. Jonathan b. Dec 12 1669; m. Mary_____
ii. Deborah, b. Jan 22 1671/2
iii. Joseph, b. June-25-1674;
iv. Benjamin (twin to Joseph) b. June 25-1674; m. Lydia (Draper) Whittemore
v. Mary (Mercy) b. Oct 27 1676; d. May 13 1678
vi. David, b. Feb 4 1678/9; m. Rebecca
vii. Phebe, b. Feb 14 1680/1; m. Joseph Rice of Reading, May 20 1703
viii. Mary (2) b. July 14 1683
iX. Elizabeth, b. Nov 8 1685
x. Edward, b. Feb 2, 1687/8
- ↑ New England Historical and Genealogical Register for Isaac Richardson
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Page 506-507; Richardson Memorial by John Vinton; Posterity of Thomas Richardson
- ↑ Page 218 of Mass and Maine families.....
- Vinton, John Adams. (1876).Vol II. The Richardson Memorial; Full History and Genealogy of Ezekiel, Samuel, and Thomas Richardson. Posterity of Thomas Richardson. Portland ME.
- Massachusetts and Maine families from the ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis, Vol-III. Neal-Wright. [database online] Ancestry.com
- The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011 shows Isaac born on Mar 24, 1643 as the son of Thomas.
- This profile includes the import of EED1.ged on Sep 15, 2011 by Richard Draper; GEDCOM file imported on 2 Oct 2001.BIBL GEDCOM file imported on 2 Oct 2001; and import of Rodgers Family Tree.ged on Feb 6, 2012 by Diane Rodgers
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: Ancestral File (R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998)
- Repository: R1 Name: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA Address 1: 35 N West Temple Street Address 2: Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
- Source: S-2096867049 Repository: #R-2140972362 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=11607705&pid=1107
- Repository: R-2140972362 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- This profile includes the import of import of Ancestors of PBHowe.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Buck Howe
- Source: S-2009482853 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R-2009482618 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isaac's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Howe, Richard Draper, and Katie Pyle. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 7, 2015 at 17:00GMT Johnlene Kennedy wrote:
On November 12, 2014 at 04:08GMT Katie Pyle wrote:
According to "Massachusetts and Maine families from the ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis", Vol-III. pg 218, Isaac was the son of Thomas Richardson, brother to Ezekiel Richardson. Isaac married Deborah Fuller in 1667; and died in 1689. Also "The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011" shows Isaac born on Mar 24, 1643 as the son of Thomas
On October 24, 2014 at 03:54GMT Katie Pyle wrote:
On October 10, 2014 at 18:13GMT David Gometz wrote:
On December 20, 2013 at 01:45GMT Vic Watt wrote: