- Isaac Richardson -'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He lived on "Richardson's Row" which originally consisted of the lots granted to Ezekiel, Samuel and Thomas Richardson in 1637/8. His will dated Feb 28, 1688/9, recorded in Middlesex Probate Records vii. 11., mentions wife Deborah; son Jonathan (under 21); Sons: Edward, Joseph, Benjamin, and David (all minors); and daughters Mary and Elizabeth.
Children of Isaac Richardson and Deborah Fuller
Source for children from John Vinton's "Richardson Memorial", vol II. pg 507
i. Jonathan b. Dec 12 1669; m. Mary_____
ii. Deborah, b. Jan 22 1671/2
iii. Joseph, b. June-25-1674;
iv. Benjamin (twin to Joseph) b. June 25-1674; m. Lydia (Draper) Whittemore
v. Mary (Mercy) b. Oct 27 1676; d. May 13 1678
vi. David, b. Feb 4 1678/9; m. Rebecca
vii. Phebe, b. Feb 14 1680/1; m. Joseph Rice of Reading, May 20 1703
viii. Mary (2) b. July 14 1683
iX. Elizabeth, b. Nov 8 1685
x. Edward, b. Feb 2, 1687/8
- ↑ New England Historical and Genealogical Register for Isaac Richardson
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Page 506-507; Richardson Memorial by John Vinton; Posterity of Thomas Richardson
- ↑ Page 218 of Mass and Maine families.....
- Vinton, John Adams. (1876).Vol II. The Richardson Memorial; Full History and Genealogy of Ezekiel, Samuel, and Thomas Richardson. Posterity of Thomas Richardson. Portland ME.
- Massachusetts and Maine families from the ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis, Vol-III. Neal-Wright. [database online] Ancestry.com
- The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011 shows Isaac born on Mar 24, 1643 as the son of Thomas.
- This profile includes the import of EED1.ged on Sep 15, 2011 by Richard Draper; GEDCOM file imported on 2 Oct 2001.BIBL GEDCOM file imported on 2 Oct 2001; and import of Rodgers Family Tree.ged on Feb 6, 2012 by Diane Rodgers
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: Ancestral File (R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998)
- Repository: R1 Name: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA Address 1: 35 N West Temple Street Address 2: Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
- Source: S-2096867049 Repository: #R-2140972362 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=11607705&pid=1107
- Repository: R-2140972362 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- This profile includes the import of import of Ancestors of PBHowe.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Buck Howe
- Source: S-2009482853 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R-2009482618 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isaac's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Howe, Katie Pyle, and Richard Draper. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 7, 2015 at 17:00GMT Johnlene Kennedy wrote:
On November 12, 2014 at 04:08GMT Katie Pyle wrote:
According to "Massachusetts and Maine families from the ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis", Vol-III. pg 218, Isaac was the son of Thomas Richardson, brother to Ezekiel Richardson. Isaac married Deborah Fuller in 1667; and died in 1689. Also "The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011" shows Isaac born on Mar 24, 1643 as the son of Thomas
On October 24, 2014 at 03:54GMT Katie Pyle wrote:
On October 10, 2014 at 18:13GMT David Gometz wrote:
On December 20, 2013 at 01:45GMT Vic Watt wrote:
Isaac is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 26 degrees from Bram Stoker and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.