Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 73 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 0B349363F5C4D54B89429C5E21963956194C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 Sep 2000
- Time: 20:57:03
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20:57:03 20 Sep 2000.
- WikiTree profile Ridgeway-106 created through the import of rgy_complete.ged on Jun 23, 2011 by Robert York. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Thomas Ridgeway directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Thomas Ridgeway directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.